Internet Explorer is not supported.
Please use Edge or another browser to view this website.
Transfer Credit Equivalency Estimator
See how your college-level coursework will likely transfer to Mercer.
Use the Transfer Equivalency Estimator to get an estimate of how your previously earned credit hours may transfer to Mercer. This estimator tool is subject to revision as we continue to add new institutions and course equivalencies. The Transfer Equivalency Estimator does not provide a complete or official list of courses that will transfer to Mercer. If your institution is not listed but is regionally accredited, Mercer will likely accept transfer credit.
The Transfer Equivalency Estimator provides an unofficial report of transferable courses. An official report will be completed by the University Registrar upon submission of official college transcripts and acceptance to the University.
Mercer University Transfer Credit Policy
The Fine Print
Mercer University offers courses across multiple locations and online. Courses offered in the adult undergraduate programs on the Atlanta campus, Douglas County Regional Academic Center, Henry County Regional Academic Center, and Macon campus are listed in the Mercer University Regional Academic Centers Catalog.
- Mercer University will accept coursework with a grade of C or better that was completed at regionally accredited institutions.
- Transfer credit must come from an institution that is regionally accredited.
- Mercer University will not transfer any remedial courses.
- A minimum of 32 credits must be earned at Mercer University to be eligible for graduation.
- The maximum credit allowed from all two-year colleges attended is 64 credit hours.
- Developmental and institutionally-based courses will not be accepted for transfer credit.
- Courses in programs not available at Mercer (e.g., vocational programs) will not be accepted.
Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG) Partnership
Mercer University partners with the Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG) to provide a pathway for students pursuing or holding an associate degree to transfer into one of Mercer’s recognized and respected bachelor’s degree programs. Are you ready for what’s next?